Terms and conditions
We believe that access to menstrual sanitary products is a basic human right. Providing safe and abundant feminine hygiene solutions is imperative in unlocking the potential of girls everywhere.
- 1.1 Box subscriptions and products may be ordered by clicking on the box or item you wish to purchase then following the prompts that will appear on the screen.
- 1.2 No order is accepted from you until our website displays an order confirmation message. This message is displayed after you have completed your purchase and a receipt is sent to by email as confirmation of your order.
- 1.3 Your submission of an order amounts to an offer to enter a contract to buy the products from us; you cannot then withdraw or cancel your order except as specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions
- 1.4 By purchasing a month to month subscription, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges.
- 1.5 Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive monthly periods.
- 1.6 Your credit card will be charged on the 1 of every calendar month.
- 1.7 You may opt out of auto renewal at any time.
2. Cancellation by you
- 2.1 Any cancellation has to be done within five working days prior to you next due payment.
- 2.2 To cancel your contract, go my Account and press cancel.you need to notify us by email to email@example.com
3. Cancellation by us
- 3.1 We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- 3.2 We have insufficient stock to deliver the products you have ordered
- 3.3 We don’t deliver to your area
- 3.4 One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to typing error, software error or an error in the pricing information from our suppliers.
- 4.1 The prices are set out in the Site.
- 4.2 Prices include VAT.
- 4.3 Delivery costs (where applicable) will be added when you view items in your shopping basket.
- 5.1 We aim to fulfill your order within five working days of your confirmation.
- 5.2 If no delivery date is specified, then within a reasonable time of the date of the order.
- 5.3 We will deliver to the address you give us at the time of order.
- 5.4 You are the owner of the products you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once products have been delivered to you, you are responsible for them and we will not be liable for their destruction.
- 6.1 If the products we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of incorrect quantity, we have shall no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- 6.2 If you do not receive the good ordered with 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days on which you ordered the products
- 6.3 If you notify us under clauses 6.1 or 6.2, we are obliged:
- 6.3.1 to make good any shortage or non-delivery
- 6.3.2 to replace the product that are damaged or defective
- 6.3.3 to refund to you the amount paid by you for the products in question in whatever way we choose
- 6.3.4 Nothing in these Terms is intended to limit your rights as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights
- 6.3.5 You are responsible for ensuring all items sold to you are appropriate for your use and do not contain substances that may cause you harm. Please make a written enquiry to ask if you want to know any substances used in the products sold and/or in their manufacturing process and/or packaging.
7.Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver good you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, breakdown of systems, flood, fire, explosion, accident or any other industrial disputes.
8. Governing Law
This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes.